Friday 16 December 2011

China Glaze - Colors From The Capitol

I swatched "Piggy Polish Teal It Like Is" today but can't get a decent photo of it because it's raining and all the photos I take of it indoors the color looks more like blue glitter than teal! so instead I thought I'd post some info about the new China Glaze Colors From The Capitol Collection inspired by the movie Hunger Games being released by Lionsgate in march 2012. This is the fifth China Glaze Collection that I know of that is scheduled for release in 2012 all the collections are so different from each other I really like the look of "Luxe And Lush" from the color charts below.

LIONSGATE AND CHINA GLAZE ANNOUNCE 
"COLORS FROM THE CAPITOL"
SANTA MONICA, CA (December 9, 2011) – Lionsgate announces that it has partnered with worldwide beauty brand China Glaze on a collection of nail polish to debut in conjunction with the March 23, 2012 release of THE HUNGER GAMES.
In keeping with the powerful themes and messages of the story, the collection of nail polish will be inspired exclusively by one of the book’s distinct settings- the Capitol of the nation of Panem. Awash in lavish fashion, food, and entertainment, Capitol citizens enjoy extreme cosmetics and body modifications, bold wigs, and outlandish costumes.

The collection of colors will be available at specialty beauty retailers beginning on March 1, 2012.


I got this image from the hunger games website the colors are the same but have totally different names? I think the image above has the correct names

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge huge huge fan of this series and can't wait until this collection comes out. Thanks to the HOB i was able to pre-order this set from www.amazingbeautysupply.com

    ReplyDelete