Friday 16 December 2011

Charlie Brown Xmas Nails by Anisha!

These are not my swatches but I love them so much I had to share them with you! they are from Anisha at Naizys Nail Addiction. I challenged her to do Charlie Brown character nails because I saw her Lord Of The Rings nail art yesterday and couldn't believe how talented she is! I love everything about her charlie brown xmas nails the colors the characters and woodstock's cute reindeer horns!

Anisha does her nail art with brushes & polish no pens or acrylic paint I think it is truly awesome you should all go check out her pics and follow her blog it's one of the most exciting nail art blogs I've seen especially if you like tv/movie characters like me!

There are also great pics of pirates of the caribbean alvin and the chipmunks & halloween nails please leave her feedback on her blog posts her designs are so cool!


2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm in LOVE with Charlie Brown and this was like an early Christmas gift for me. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah I totally agree with you please make sure to leave great feedback on Anisha's blog!

    ReplyDelete