Saturday 14 July 2012

Saturday Swatch Spam!

I couldn't decide on one polish to post about today so instead I've picked twelve these are some of the polishes I have swatched in the last couple of months but never got around to posting about.

I think swatch spam is kinda fun makes things it bit more interesting, let me know if you have any favorite colors and if you would like to see more swatch spam in future posts?


Essence - Blue Ray

Zoya - Roxy

Once Upon A Polish - Under The Sea

Nail-Venturous Lacquers - Pinkerbell

Catrice - Beam Me Up Scotty

 Bettina - Hustle

Pahlish - Dark Parades

Zoya - Zuza

Cherimoya - Suspense

 Nerd Lacquer - I Aim To Misbehave

Ludurana - Ouro Puro

CQ - Rustic Dream

 Nubar - Vaso

4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous shades! Love Under The Sea, such a pretty glitter!

    Sharleena xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swatch spam posts! I find ones I have and never wear and need to get out and love - I find ones I liked but never bought and should look to see if I can find 'em now. Don't ever worry if you feel you are tossing out spam - it's welcomed spam unlike the other stuff that lands in the junk file

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these colors! beautiful polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. CQ Rustic Dream is really pretty

    ReplyDelete