Wednesday 28 March 2012

March Glossybox Review

I just received my March Glossybox this is my second Glossybox review I love receiving them in the mail each month I am always excited to open the box and check out all the cool products. My March Glossybox included five great samples from Proactiv, Eau Thermale Avene, Absolutely Gorgeous, KMS California and De-Coy as well as a power balancing bracelet that smells amazing.

Glossybox offer a monthly sample box subscription for $14.95 per month including delivery the also offer a mens sample box which costs $19.95 per month including delivery. Glossybox  have a really great promotion at the moment if you get two of your friends to sign up they will send you a free Glossybox I'm sure a lot of people will be taking advantage of this deal, please click here to visit the glossybox website for more information on subscribing and the products they offer.







Proactiv Cleansing Body Bar
Eau Thermale Avene Gentle Toner
Absolutely Gorgeous Macadamia Face Cream
KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray
De-Coy Panda Pen
Power Balancing Bracelet

 *The product in this post was sent for an honest review*


1 comment:

  1. I received my first GlossyBox this month and absolutely loved it! Have you tried out BellaBox? I absolutely adore receiving their boxes each month! xx

    ReplyDelete