Wednesday 29 February 2012

UP Colors Holografico - Verde 360

I fell instantly in love with Verde 360 once I got it out the sun this is such a perfect green holographic it so beautiful I'm going to need another bottle, I think all my brazilian polishes are ruining regular polishes for me i've already found two colors so far that I'm going to need a back up of for when I run out, normally I never need a back up of my favorite colors but these polishes are so amazing I can't imagine life without them.






7 comments:

  1. Wow, love it. I will have to purchase a Holo Polish online, I have NEVER seen one instore before

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I'm from Brazil, but I've never seen this nail polish on my city! What's the brand's name? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se você não estiver no Espírito Santo provavelmente você não achará. :D

      Delete
    2. No Rio de Janeiro tem em vááários lugares. Up Colors :)

      Delete
  3. Up Colors é uma marca capixaba, mas você pode comprar pelo Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Esmaltes-Up-Colors/176728935742621 esta é a página

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man. So in love with these UP colors! This looks fabulous on you! :)

    ReplyDelete