Wednesday 29 February 2012

Incoco Nail Polish Applique Pretty Please & Rock On

I have just recently tried out some of the Incoco Nail Polish Applique's, I was really lucky and was sent two sets to review I chose the designs Pretty Please & Rock on, each set includes 16 nail polish strips, a nail file/buffer, orange stick, and polish remover cloths.





The first set I tried was Pretty Please I kept this set on for 3 days while I was working they were great I got lots of good comments from the customers and the strips didn't wear at all I could have left them on for a lot longer.





This afternoon I have just tried out the Rock On strips they are so cool I am really in love with them and can;t wait to wear them to work tomorrow, overall I think the Incoco Applique's are really great product and would definitely use them again I would really like to try out some halloween designs later in the year.




Incoco Nail Polish Applique's cost $10.99 per set which includes 16 double ended strips for 32 assorted sizes, to view more great Incoco designs please click here to visit their website.

 *The product in this post was sent for an honest review*

3 comments: