Saturday 25 February 2012

Sephora By OPI Betsey Johnson Collection

OMG I woke up to the most exciting news this morning Sephora By OPI is releasing a new Spring 2012 Betsey Johnson Collection! I love Betsey Johnson and Sephora By OPI is one of my favorite brand of nail polish so for me this is a match made in heaven! The full size shades are $9.50 each and are available now on sephora.com

I am holding out for the mini set in the gorgeous box it will cost $24.50 and will include six shades including three exclusive colors "Son Of A Gun" mettalic charcoal, "Yellow My Name Is Betsey" yellow, "Too Too Turq" turquoise.

There are also Trend Tips decals that cost $12 per set available in Skull, Cheetah or Lips.

I hope you are as excited as I am I will be swatching the mini set as soon I am able to get it, below is the press release from Sephora and some bottle shots of the individual colors I hope you enjoy.


BETSEY JOHNSON LAUNCHES NAIL COLLECTION FOR SEPHORA BY OPI
The outrageous (and fabulous!) Betsey Johnson designs the ultimate accessory for spring, a striking nail collection for Sephora by OPI.  Available this March, the Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Collection reflects the personal style obsessions that are oh - so Betsey, including the first ever Sephora by OPI scented nail polish in this season’s must have neon pink polish infused with Too Too, Betsey’s newest fragrance.
 
The Spring 2012 Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Collection consists of seven full sized chip resistant nail polish shades, a six piece mini nail polish set, long lasting trend tips and flashy nail designs. “I am Too Too excited for my first nail collection with Sephora by OPI!  The collection is just how I like it – loud, outrageous, pretty, pinky, and kickass rock and roll,“ says Betsey.





It's My Pink!

XOX Betsey

Pushing Your Luck

Sparkling Personality

Cartwheels On The Catwalk

Alley Cat

Forever Wild

9 comments:

  1. Found you on beautylish, following you :)

    Hope you can follow me back <3

    http://www.makeupinsider.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I really like Alley Cat and Cartwheels On The Catwalk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool I love Betsey Johnson!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.. just.. wow.. ! I really liked the XOX Betsey and cartwheels on the catwalk!!!!




    ------------------------------------------
    Be an angel and help me out! Read my latest blog post and help me! I am really lost!
    http://xcath.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-need-inspiration.html Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colours! i love betsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see how Alley cat looks when it gets on:-) looks gorgeous to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Cartwheels on the Catwalk, Alley Cat, and Betsy! Forever Wild is beautiful too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i dont even care what the colors look like i need them ALL!!! ty so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete