Friday 24 February 2012

The Best Swap Ever!

You might want to prepare yourself for this is post you jaw is going to drop to the floor once you see the pics of all the polishes that I received in my swap with Tami from Brazil. These are my first ever brazilian polishes so it is very exciting for me I love them they are so gorgeous and I can't wait to swap them and start making nail polish jewellery with some of these amazing colors.

I have been stressing out about this parcel arriving all week I think it must have got stuck in customs for five days but now I am so glad it is here and everything arrived safely, I love these polishes they are gorgeous and the bottles are super cute, I am not sure what color to try first?

Hits Powerpuff Girls

Hits Mari Moon (Duochrome)

Hits Flakies

Hits Glitters

Hits No Olimpo (Holographic)

Rivka Holographics

Up Colors Holographics

Impala (Holographic, Glitter & Duochrome)

Ludurana Aurora Borealis (Duochrome & Holographic)

Sancion Angel (Glitter), Dote (Holographic), La'Pogee Optico, Vefic Treatment



19 comments:

  1. OMG, flakies & holos! & I LOVE the Powerpuff Girls! Great swap.
    If you get a minute please check out my blog (just started): http://dennysdigits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so right...my jaw dropped when I saw your pics! So awesome! Enjoy your new pretties and I can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that's just amazing! Ah-Mah-Zing, is what it is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know how I feel about these polishes.

    Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous! Like it should be illegal to own these all at once. Lol... Beautiful! Can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my god, they are all fabulous! i love the duo chrome/flakie ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.. my god! These look amazing! I really like the blue powerpuff color and the Hits Mari Moon Duochrome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lord, I'm amazed by these polishes!!! I have most of them, and you'll love Hits polishes! The holos, the glitters, the flakies are stunning! You'll love them for sure =D
    And Ludurana is another great Brazilian polish... The other ones are good indeed, Rivka, Impala... yep, I see you gonna have fun =D
    xoxo
    Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a CRAZY and amazing swap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I be friends with Tami too .. !? Hahah (Seriously though ..)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course .... you have facebook or flickr? follow my contacts
      https://www.facebook.com/tamibassetto
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamibassetto/
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear what good our exchange came well .......
    Love very all holographic
    The Powerpuff girls and are perfect colors even better ....
    I hope you enjoy your new nail polishes too, if you want some more Brazilian polishe let me know ... Girlfriend is for this .....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you get involved with a swap?! I can't believe how many polishes you got! I can't wait to see swatches of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooooow! It is not fair that Hits is so cheap in Brazil and so expensive to import... :'(
    Great package for you though! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHOA! what did you swap, a kidney? :P lol! I just bought some Hits holos, flakes, and Powerpuffs! so excited! can't wait to get 'em! eek!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing swap! You lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete