Friday 17 February 2012

Sample Box Review: I Love This Box

This is my first ever beauty sample box review I am really excited! This sample box is called I Love This Box it includes 5 luxurious beauty sample and costs $14.95 per month with free shipping.

I love to watch sample box videos on youtube so It is fun to finally do my first sample box review, this month I Love This Box included three full size products, a 30ml perfume sample, a nail file and some red jelly beans the retail value of the products included in this box would be over $50 so it is great value since you only pay $14.95 per month. 

My favorite products from the box are the 30ml Elizabeth Arden Perfume I love perfume and can never get enough samples to try, I am also excited about the Keratinology by Sunsilk Overnight Treatment I will definitely be trying out this product it smells amazing.

Please comment and let me know what you think of I Love This Box and how it compares to other sample boxes you have tried? If you would like to find out more info or subscribe to I Love This Box please click here to visit their website, I hope you have enjoyed my first sample box review.









The Aromatherapy Co. Rose & Patchouli Sensual /Soothing Range Full Size 200ml 

Keratinology by Sunsilk - Overnight Treatment Full Size 100ml

Elizabeth Arden - Red Door EDP 30ML

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lip Gloss - Colors Of Love Full Size 8ml

 *The product in this post was sent for an honest review*

4 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! Love the perfume bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a great box! Im jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! :) I just finished up my 1yr subscription to Birchbox, which ended up being "eh", and I'm currently signed up for Beauty Army - I HEART sample boxes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so many full sized prodcuts! thats amazing for a beauty box!

    ReplyDelete