Monday 20 February 2012

Preview: Finger Paints Gumdrops & Lollipops Collection

I received info on this new Collection last week but have been so busy I haven't had a chance about it until now, Gumdrops & Lollipops is the new spring collection by Finger Paints that will available in March from Sally Beauty stores & website the retail price is $4.99 each but Sally's always offer great coupons and discounts for beauty club members.

The Gumdrops & Lollipops collection is super cute and includes six new candy colored shades, I hope you are as excited as I am which of these colors do you think you will buy?












4 comments:

  1. I want them all except the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this collection. Definitely feels like Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them all!!! I wonder if the yellow would be very pigmented. But I especially want that mint colour!!

    ReplyDelete