Thursday 17 November 2011

Naughty Is The New Nice - Sephora By OPI Holiday 2011 Collection

I am loving foil colours at the moment and this is definitely one of my favourites, Naughty Is The New Nice from the Sephora By OPI Holiday 2011 Collection, I purchased this colour at the Sephora store at Scottsdale Fashion Square near Phoenix AZ.

Naughty Is The New Nice (Natural light)

Naughty Is The New Nice (Natural Light)


I also found the perfect match to layer over this colour, DS Sapphire from The OPI Designer Series is a Silver Holographic nail polish with a hint of blue, it turns Naughty Is The New Nice from a pretty blue foil to a one of the most perfect blue holographic nail polishes ever!

Naughty Is The New Nice with one coat of OPI DS Sapphire.

I will be swatching DS Sapphire separately but there is no sun today so I will have to wait for some better weather before I can swatch my OPI Designer Series Colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment