Thursday 17 November 2011

Disco Dolls - Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor Collection

I picked up a couple of bottles of the new Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor Collection while I was away I love glitter nail polishes and this colour Disco Dolls is very pretty the base colour is very similar to China Glaze Cracked Medallion but I am just not in love with this nail polish the consistency is quite thick and the Nicole By OPI nail polishes have a quite a chunky brush which I'm definitely not a fan of, I would wear this colour for a day or two but after that I would be a bit bored and need something a bit brighter!

Disco Dolls (Flash).


Disco Dolls (Natural Light).

As you probably know by now I am addicted to all things holographic and couldn't resist adding a coat of DS Classic from the OPI Designer Series over this colour it definitely brightens it up a bit!

Disco Dolls with one coat of OPI DS Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment