Wednesday 1 February 2012

Milani - Blue Flash

Milani Blue Flash is one of those polishes that looks great in photos but you don't love it on your nails, Blue Flash is one of the Milani one coat glitters but there is no way I could get full coverage with one coat so I used two coats in these pics, as pretty as these pics look I really not a fan of gritty glitter polishes I really prefer that my polishes finish be as smooth as possible as I really don't like having to use multiple layers of top coat to give a polish a smooth finish.




8 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous... I have read that other people also apply more than one coat of these polishes. I think it is worth the extra coats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! But I agree with you about gritty glitters, they're so much fuss to remove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! I just removed a really gritty glitter polish. Think I might stick to creams for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I must add this to my collection of glitter polishes! I already have the red & purple one coat glitters from Milani and I don't mind the way the apply :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOWSERS!! I only have a couple Milani polishes, but I am liking what I see swatched. One question... if you used a clear top coat how much did this glitter polish eat up?

    ReplyDelete