Tuesday 31 January 2012

Illamasqua Poke

I have a gorgeous color for you today Illamasqua poke is a bright violet purple that is absolutely to die for Illamasqua polishes cost $14 per bottle but are worth every cent!

I just got Essie Matte About You Top Coat in the mail yesterday it is my first ever matte top coat so I will be trying it out over everything I swatch this week, in the second lot of pics below I used Finger Paints Twisted and the Essie Matte About You Top Coat over Illamasqua Poke doesn't it look amazing? I love it I think it so pretty and I don't want to remove it but sadly I have to as I need to swatch some more polishes today.






4 comments:

  1. Wow that looks gorgeous mattified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a gorgeous color. im such a sucker for matte flakies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Essie - Matte About You, it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that colour. The flakie looks amazing matte. xx

    ReplyDelete