Friday 7 December 2012

Glam Polish - Lucy

Lucy short for "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" is my favorite polish that I have made in awhile I wanted to make a polish inspired by the Beattles Song Lucy in the sky with diamonds that is played in one of my favorite movies I am Sam if you've never watched I am Sam you need it to it is such a great movie.

I decided to stick with colors from the original beattles music video for my polish so Lucy is basically a kaleidoscope of glitter it looks gorgeous in the bottle and stunning in these swatches layered over Sancion Angel Zak Shine, I hope you all love Lucy as much I do!











10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nail polish. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm Lucy too and I think I need this polish in my life and on my blog! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazing - another total homerun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omggg this is gorgeous!! loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouw, amazing this polish, i loved it!
    I´m following you at GFC :D
    http://amonailart.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorge nail polish! :) New follower right here! :D


    Cj
    www.pinayontheloose.com

    ReplyDelete