Tuesday, 17 July 2012

My Little Franken

I was inspired yesterday by Amy from I'm Feeling Nail Venturous she made a really gorgeous franken polish out of other polishes she already had in her collection, its been months since I have made any frankens and I have impatiently waiting for a shipment of frankening supplies and glitter so I decided to give it a go and make a franken out some of the polishes from my stash.

I don't have a name for this polish yet but I think its really cute and love how it turned I love the mix predominantly blue and purple glitters as well as a few other random colors in a white jelly base, I wish I could have added a few more chunkier glitters to the mix but didn't really have any suitable polishes but there will be plenty of time to play when my glitter orders arrive!











6 comments:

  1. WOW, I think it's perfect the way it is!! I'm planning on frankening tomorrow...it's so fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful franken! It came out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! You have such an interesting blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete