Monday 23 July 2012

CrowsToes - Cheshire

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish it is absolutely AWESOME! CrowsToes Cheshire is now my favorite purple glitter polish it is so perfect I love the amazing mix of purple, magenta and chartreuse glitters, the huge magenta squares look so awesome I wish I could find a supplier to buy them from, this is two coats of Cheshire over a thin coat of OPI Ink sorry for spamming you with so many pics but I am so excited about how good it looks!












I LOVE the Cheshire Cat too, he is so cool!






8 comments:

  1. Love this -- It would be perfect for Halloween!! The glitter is awesome, I love the bigger pieces, it looks like confetti

    elizabethmaycelovelifebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is insane! I really love the way it looks, beautiful mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "We're all mad here.." (heehee). Seriously I have to have this polish!! I'll just have to continue stalking Llarowe til I get my hands on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I've never seen this before! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This is a beautiful polish! I mush have this now! Is that big purple square glitter, I see? So awesome! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg!!! I LOVE THIS! I NEED to have this! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god I love that you included a pic of the cheshire cat!! Have you seen the CC from Care Bears in Wonderland? He's awesome too!

    ReplyDelete