Friday 1 June 2012

More indie nail mail

Today was a miserable rainy day so I wasn't able to swatch any polishes but I did receive some awesome nail mail I thought i'd share with you, below are pics of the order of polishes I received from the etsy seller Candy Lacquer Sandra's polishes are so cute I love the names and labels, aren't they such amazing glitter bombs block party is so cool its like tetris in a bottle! I am so in love with these polishes and can't wait to order more of her colors soon.

I also received an amazing swap package from my friend Nikki today I love everything she sent me she knows I am huge candy and dr pepper fanatic and sent me some really fantastic gifts as well as two great indie polishes Suess from Whimsical Ideas By Pam (my first of her polishes) and Man Glaze Fuck Off and Dye (such a cool name) this is my forth swap package I have received from my get your swap on group  that my friends and I have on facebook, the four packages I have received since march have been so amazing so many great polishes and lots of yummy candy I have been so spoiled!

Girl Talk, Block Party, Candies & Sprinkles
Girl Talk, Block Party, Candies & Sprinkles
Sea Nymph, High Tide
Sea Nymph, High Tide

Whimsical Idea By Pam - Suess

Whimsical Idea By Pam - Suess 
Man Glaze Fuck Off and Dye

3 comments: