Wednesday 7 March 2012

Milani 3D Holographic Collection

It doesn't happen very often with me so todays post is a big achievement I actually swatched a whole collection in one day, I had some free time on Sunday and was able to watch all six colors from the Milani 3D Holographic Collection.

The colors in the Milani collection are all very sheer and don't look very impressive indoors but once in sunlight they look gorgeous my favorites are 3D & Cyberspace the gold and blue holos. Some of the colors are close dupes of colors from the Nubar Prisms Collection if you had to choose between buying the Nubar or Milani holos I would recommend the Milani collection as they have a stronger holographic effect.

CYBERSPACE




HI-RES




HI-TECH




DIGITAL




3D




HD




6 comments:

  1. I have the entire collection and I love them! They were my first holo polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for this! i have hi-tech http://clawsup.blogspot.com/2011/12/holos-and-lace.html
    but i have been thinking of getting other colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I literally said 'wow' about 5 times scrolling through this post... one gorgeous holo after another!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I have them all. So beautiful. I'm actually giving away a set in the next few days, exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 3D and HD! Thanks for swatching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous!!!

    by the way, i gave you the Laine Award over on my blog: http://needmorenails.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/laine-award.html

    congrats :)

    - Cathy

    ReplyDelete