Monday 12 March 2012

Color Club Magnetic Force - Electro-Midnight

I was a bit disappointed when my bottle of Color Club Electro Midnight arrived last week it didn't look nearly as brighter blue as pictured in the Color Club bottles shots that were released of this collection, I choose this color because I thought it was the brightest of the blue magnetic polishes available but actually I would have been better of purchasing the Icing Blue Magnetic that I originally wanted.

Because I was so disappointed it took me a week before I decided to try Electro Midnight and I was pleasantly surprised even though it is not as bright as I hoped it would be it still looks really great and I got lots of compliments when I wore it to work on Saturday, the Color magnetic polishes are only 10ml and include the magnet on the lid (not shown) the formula was good and it is pretty easy to get a good design with the magnet although it is a lot harder to do the design on your right hand I kept bumping the magnet on my nail and having to re-paint, this was my first magnetic polish I would definitely get more if I liked the color.








6 comments:

  1. Looks nice! I'm hesitant on these magnetic polishes do you suggest trying them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color - I think it's really pretty and I like the magnetic design too. I have not heard from anyone how any of the wear time is on any of the magnetic brands. Was going to pick one up when I went to Sally's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this blue and can't wait to try a magnetic polish. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that magnet is really strong! I think it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this one too because I liked how it seemed brighter than the other magnetic polishes I've seen. My problem was the magnet didn't seem very strong and I couldn't get a very defined design like you did. Maybe I just got an off magnet or off bottle. It's nice to see it with a full proper design. Great job getting it to work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought this and I love it!

    ReplyDelete