Tuesday 7 February 2012

Scherer Chameleon - Blue Sky

Today's polish is another great color I received in my canadian swap package last week, Scherer Chameleon Blue Sky is a gorgeous blue purple duo chrome I think it looks really great but I love blue and purple so it wouldn't take much to convince me, I love the bottle this polish comes in and the little gecko is really cute!

So my first day at the new job yesterday was ok there were just five of us training in a board room all day nothing too exciting, I am starting on job training today so am a bit more nervous but will be happy to get it done and over with so I don't have to stress about it anymore.








7 comments:

  1. I love metallics! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour! Really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow pretty colour! wish i can do my nails as nice as yours.
    xx

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this. it looks like the sky :D
    Check it out:
    http://futureeditorinchief.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. True chameleon there - I agree, the gecko is really cute. The polish looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Makes me want to paint mine on.

    I tagged you for the One Lovely Blog Award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete