Thursday 2 February 2012

Nail Mail From Canada!

I had some awesome nail mail arrive yesterday that I thought you would all like to see this is from a swap I did with kimberly from to polish or not polish she is from Vancouver and was able to get me some very cool goodies, I was extra excited when I opened the package and found the nightmare before xmas sticker set she did not tell me had got me the sticker set too I love surprises!


Nightmare Before Xmas Nail Polish Set
Nightmare Before Xmas Sticker Set
Hard Candy Mini's x 2 - No Name
Holographic Nail Polish - No Name
Make Up Store - Greta 
Scherer Chameleon - Blue Sky
Claires - Poison Apple
Foil Nail Polish - No Name

I love swaps, hauls and nail mail I love to read posts from other blogs about what they received, I joined international secret valentine last month I can't wait to get my package I will definitely post pics so you can all see what my valentine got me.


6 comments:

  1. lovely swap, I love haul/swap and nail mail posts ! so can't wait to see what you get in your secret valentine package ! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like great canada mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot of good stuff. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome nail mail! I hope to see it on you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I'm so glad it made it safely =) I can't wait to get your package!! =D

    ReplyDelete