Wednesday 7 December 2011

Nail Polish Swap

Today I joined a brand new forum makeupchicliterarygeek forum for polish addicts around the world wanting to swap nail polishes in very good or unused condition with other polish addicts.


This forum is a great way to find fellow nail polish addicts from other countries that you can swap with to get nail polish colours you really want or are unable to buy in your country.

The forum only has a few posts on it so far but it is only new so please keep checking back to see if anyone has posted colours that you would like to swap.

I have uploaded a post to the forum of colours I am looking for, to see my list please got to the forum or visit my nail polish swap page on this blog, please contact me directly by email if you have any of the nail polishes I am looking for that you would like to swap glam.polish@yahoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment