Saturday 10 December 2011

Kendall On The Katwalk - Nicole by OPI Kardashian Color Collection

Kendall On the Katwalk is very similar to Nails Inc Connaught Square I would have to swatch them side by side to see if they are exact dupes (I may do this tomorrow), the formula of this polish was ok a lot better than Follow Me On Glitter, this is probably my favourite colour from the Kardashian Color collection but I doubt i'll keep it as I have so many similar colours in my collection already.



UPDATE
I swatched Nails Inc Connaught Square next to Kendall On The Katwalk they are not exact dupes the base of Connaught Square is darker and it has a lot more purple glitter, Kendall On The Katwalk definitely has a better formula and feels less gritty on your nails. Which color do you like best?

Connaught square next to Kendall On The Katwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment