Friday 23 December 2011

Island Girl- Aloha Surf

Aloha Surf is the last of the Island Girl colors I got on my US trip, It is a rainbow glitter in a clear base similar to some of the other popular colors that have been released this year.

I swatched Aloha Surf on its own but it is probably better for layering over another color which I did not do as I like to see what a color looks like on its own first, my experience with Island Girl nail polishes has been really good and I will definitely buy more on my next trip.




5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the color soo much. I have one similar. :)

    Happy Holidays!!

    aphroditesnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so pretty i like smaller rainbow glitter better than the bigger hex glitter in the likes of OPI rainbow connection for example!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerrie I really love my sephora by OPI Spark-tacular top coat it is mix of small rainbow glitter and larger pieces of round glitter it looks gorgeous much better than rainbow connection in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is amazing! I love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete