Tuesday 29 November 2011

Water Marbled Mani's

It's been over 2 weeks and I am still waiting for my konad stamps to arrive in the post so I decided to give water marbling a try on the weekend, It was my first time so the results are far from perfect and I accidentally used tap water rather than filtered water which probably didn't help. I used Essie Blanc for the white base coat and Seche Vite for my top coat in all pictures, I am determined to get really good at water marbling so expect to see a lot more pics in coming weeks!

The first two pics below I used China Glaze Pool Party and Color Club Express Yourself & Age Of Aquarius.



The next two pics below I used China Glaze Pool Party and Color Club Express Yourself & Boys Wear Blue this combination of colours looked great together the blue and purple blended really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment