Friday 25 November 2011

OPI Holland Collection - Spring 2012

So far I am not really in love with this collection I prefer of lot of bright sparkly exciting colours and some of the recent OPI seasonal collections have seemed a bit boring to me obviously with the exception of The Muppets Collection which was totally awesome! although I am sure a lot of people will love these colours.


A Roll in The Hague - Take advantage of this frisky little orange.
Red Lights Ahead…Where? - This coral-packed red is the hottest in the district.
Kiss Me on My Tulips - A smooch-worthy shade of hot pink.
Pedal Faster Suzi! - This pink lavender shimmer will have you “wheeling.”
Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI? - All of Holland hollers for this crowd-pleasing plum.
Vampsterdam - A deep purple for a divine diva.
Did You ’ear About Van Gogh? - Rumor has it…this sandy bisque is a work of art.
Thanks a WindMillion - You totally deserve this breezy sea green.
Wooden Shoe Like to Know? - It’s no secret…everybody loves this shimmery chocolate-brown.
I Have A Herring Problem - What’s that you say? I need to “sea” this shimmery green-blue?
I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! - This sassy steal-blue shimmer means business!
Gouda Gouda Two Shoes - Take a walk on the wild side with this robust rose.

A Roll in The HagueDid You 'ear About Van GoghDutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? and Gouda Gouda Two Shoes


I Don't Give A Rotterdam!, I Have Herring ProblemKiss Me on My Tulips and Pedal Faster Suzi! 

Red Lights Ahead…Where?Thanks a WindMillion, Vampsterdam, and Wooden Shoe Like to Know?


No comments:

Post a Comment