Monday 21 November 2011

Nail Bliss - Bling Nail Appliques

There are so many great varieties of Nail Applique's strips and stickers available in the USA, Incoco, Sephora, Sally Hansen etc. Nail Bling have overs 20 different designs available for your fingernails & toes  I picked up a few packs while I was away but will definitely be ordering some more online.

You get 18pcs per pack and can use them on their own, over nail polish or they are also great for making your own cute designs, today I have just tried out a couple of my own designs with Girle Things over Nails Inc Connaught Square once again I am sorry for the poor quality of these photos, I will be posting more photos of the other Bling Nail Applique designs in coming weeks.


Jazz Hands, Black Jewels, Girlie Things


Girlie Things With Connaught Square

Girlie Things With Connaught Square


Girlie Things With Connaught Square

1 comment: