Wednesday 23 November 2011

Down The Rabbit Hole - BYS Wonderland Collection

I was really psyched up to start pink wednesday this week not that I am a huge fan of pink but I have a few pink nail polishes in my collection that I have not swatched yet, this morning I was checking out all the blogs and accidentally come across this great nail polish Down The Rabbit Hole from the BYS Wonderland Collection, I normally buy all my nail polishes from the USA but today I made an exception and got this nail polish for $5 at Cosmetics Plus at my local shopping centre.

Down The Rabbit Hole is quite similar to China Glaze Cosmic it has a black jelly base with rainbow holographic glitter the base colour is quite sheer so I had to use 3 coats plus top coat, I am really impressed with this product as I normally bypass Australian Brands and go straight to the American E-tailers but I will definitely start making a better effort to swatch more Australian Brands.



No comments:

Post a Comment