Thursday 24 November 2011

China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters - Spring 2012 Specialty Collection

Now for the second new China Glaze Collection for 2012, Prismatic (Chroma Glitters) I am so excited about this Collection it looks totally awesome and completely different to previously released collections, six irresistible unique new colours the press release states,:

"This limited edition collection was inspired by the beauty and magic of multi-coloured prisms. Complete with glitter and holographic-like technology. These six icy shades give the appearance of multi-layers of iridescent color. So add this incredible illusion of color to your line up today"
Holographic, Chrome & Glitter I am in nail polish heaven and will fantasise about this collection until I can get my hands on it and have it stashed away safely in my own collection, my only worry is China Glaze could do what they did with the limited edition Tronica Collection last year and only release it in the USA or in selected stores like Sally Beauty.

Fingers crossed the collection will be released internationally or I might have to make another trip to the USA alternatively there should be scalpers in the USA selling it for ridiculous prices on ebay.com whatever you do don't procrastinate this is a limited edition collection and you will kick yourself if you miss out on it!




2 comments: