Monday 14 November 2011

China Glaze Eye Candy 3D Glitters Collection!

I am so excited about the new Marilyn Monroe inspired China Glaze Eye Candy 3D Glitters collection that has been released in the USA this week, I only wish it could have been released while I was in the USA ten days ago so I wouldn't have to wait the extra couple of weeks to have it shipped to me.

This has to be the most exciting China Glaze collection this year I love Glitters so I think I will probably end up with all of these colours but I am most in love with Lorelei's Tiara I think it is the must have of the collection!


Blond Bombshell, Lorelei's Tiara, Love Marilyn.

Marry A Millionaire, Material Girl, Some Like It Haute.



I am expecting to receive the Eye Candy 3D Colours in approx 10-14 days and will try and get some swatches of these colours and all the other colours I brought in the USA posted on my blog asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment